Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Who Am I?

For most of my life the only name I ever went by was Sarah. My only roles were being a daughter and a sister. Then I became a girlfriend, a fiancee, and then finally a wife. I have been married to my husband, Wolf, since October 21, 2011. He is currently a Captain in the United State Marine Corps and we are stationed in Quantico, VA.  We have been stationed here for 3 years and we will be here one more year while he completes EWS(Expeditionary Warfare School). 

Then in July of 2014, not only did I gain a new name, I gained a new role, that was the one of Mom. My oldest daughter, Wynter will turn 3 this July.  In June of 2016, I became a Mom of TWO GIRLS. My youngest, Skye will be ONE in June.

Currently, I am a stay at home mom, which was never my plan, but I am grateful for the time I have been able to spend with them. I have my Masters in School Counseling from Liberty University, which I am looking forward to putting to good use next year when we move to a new duty station.

I enjoy reading, writing, traveling, makeup, and all things beauty.  I am a lover of sweets, especially donuts and cupcakes! (HA) Also, I am addicted to COFFEE. My favorite is Dunkin Donuts!!

I look forward to sharing many things with you in my posts, which will include my favorite makeup to my favorite small shops and products!!!


xoxo,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Talk.....